Filed under: Uncategorized
Erm… hi :] This is a bit embarrassing. I have been MIA! AFK! DOA! And all those other acronyms that mean “srsly slacking on the blogging front” I have been epically busy and epically lazy at the same time. Just when you thought that it wasn’t possible… I somehow pull it off. Well rest assured that I have been doing worthwhile things such as
- Running a LOT in training for the PF Changs Rock and Roll Half Marathon
- Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- A big event at work that I was in charge of the design for (which involved being on call 24 hours a day for a week and a half)
- Working vehemently on reupholstering that pesky second chair
- Cooking an entire Thanksgiving meal after on a “morning-of” whim to have it at home after all
- Selling lots of old furniture on craigslist
- Searching for my lost camera
- Spending time with my best friend who was in town from Denver
I’ve been SO BUSY in my non-electronic life, that any second that I had to myself was spent, well, asleep*. I mean I didn’t even make a freaking THANKSGIVING post! I’m pretty sure that’s grounds for immediate termination in the blog world. But somehow… here I am :]
OH HAI THURR. I’M BACK TO HIJACK ANY PRODUCTIVITY YOU WERE PLANNING ON HAVING WHILST ON THE COMPUTER.
*Where “asleep” may or may not involve building my tanks on Fishville.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment