Filed under: Uncategorized
Yes yes I am finally getting around to taking this :] Evidently after I complete this quiz, I’ll be a whole and centered person, completely devoid from any personality flaws that I am currently unaware of. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.
1. What’s the first color you see in the morning?
Dark blue. That’s what color our master bedroom’s decor is at the moment, because that’s the color it was in our old house. That will soon all be changed :]
2. What color are your eyes?
Blue-gray. With yellow rings around the pupils. I’ve heard them be called “witch’s eyes” I’m not sure if I like that or not!
3. What color do you wear the most?
Teal. Without a doubt.
4. What color do you never wear?
Orange. It just doesn’t look good on me.
5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy?
Red – this dress in particular :]
6. What color gets you the most compliments?
Via I don’t have a clue
Teal or bright pink
7. What color is your lipstick?
Shiny and tinted a little pink. I only do lip gloss thankyouverymuch. Oh and swollen. I like the lip plumping ones. Is swollen a color?
8. What color was your living room when you were growing up?
Creams white, dark wood, and VERY muted pastels
9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up?
Via MFAMB – oooh what a crush I have ;]
Blue. Are you noticing a theme here?
10. What color are your sheets?
11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child?
Wild Strawberry :]
12. What color is your car?
Black. I think they’re classier. But now that I live in Arizona, I think they’re crazier.
13. What color was your prom dress?
Red, then pink, then white. I went to 3
14. What’s your favorite gemstone?
15. What is your favorite flower?
Daisies and snap dragons
16. What color makes you happiest?
Via Home Sweet Home
Shades of pink
17. What color depresses you?
Navy blue. It bores me to tears, although I can always find exceptions.
18. What color calms you?
Via Home Sweet Home
19. What color makes you grind your teeth?
Fluorescent “red”. Red can never be fluorescent, yet people attempt it. It ends up being red-pink-orange-puke
20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to?
The ego in me says I’M NOT SACRED OF ANYTHING, BISH! But really, considering my house is going to be teal and red and orange and aqua and green and deep purple and pink and magenta without looking like a train wreck, I think I can say that with confidence :]
Considering almost every one of my answers was blue or pink – what does it say about me? That I like pinks and blues? I could have told you that! What I have actually realized about my color taste as of late is – I like a cool color paired with a warm.
Teal and fuschia
Aqua and red
pink and green
Seafoam and orange.
Oh and hi… here’s to another awesome weekend :]
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment